DeepOnion Technical Info
1. DeepOnion White Paper: https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf (last accessed Jan. 8, 2018)
2. DeepOnion Website: https://deeponion.org/
6. Mining DeepOnion: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sowellsvt/how-to-mine-deeponion-with-x13-algo (last accessed Jan. 9, 2018)
7. DeepOnion Block Explorer (able to view how many DeepOnions are held by top 100 holders): http://explorer.deeponion.org/ (look for "Top 100" tab on right side of menu at top of screen)
8. DeepOnion 'Staking' Guide: https://medium.com/@bykardinal/deeponion-staking-guide-66fce0ecc901 (last accessed Feb. 10, 2018)
2. With DeepVault your Documents Will Always Be Safe (Jan. 13, 2018): https://steemit.com/deeponion/@freya05973/with-deepvault-your-documents-will-always-be-safe
3. DeepOnion - The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest In: https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/deeponion-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-in (last accessed Jan. 8, 2018)
Buying & Selling
How to Buy / Sell DeepOnion
DeepOnion, like many cryptocurrencies, can only be found on certain exchanges. The list will constantly grow, but for now, DeepOnion is available for purchase at:
For other coins, you can check out our general list of favorite exchanges HERE.
You can find a complete list of exchanges and coins on CoinMarketCap by clicking HERE.
4. Bitcointalk.org (need to have a junior member ranking to participate in airdrops; acquiring a junior member ranking requires at least 30 posts and can be accomplished successfully in about three weeks. For more information regarding how to become a junior member, click HERE)
4(a). Becoming a junior member on bitcointalk.org: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-rank-up-to-jr-member-status-on-bitcointalk-com-to-qualify-for-deeponion-airdrop.24166/#post-373560 (last accessed Jan. 14, 2018)