Monero Technical Info
1. Monero White Paper (Annotated with Helpful Comments): https://github.com/monero-project/research-lab/blob/master/whitepaper/whitepaper_annotated.pdf (last accessed Jan. 9, 2018)
2. Monero Privacy Features Overview (super interesting!): https://www.monero.how/how-does-monero-privacy-work (last accessed Jan. 13, 2018)
4. Monero Wallets: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/monero/wallets/ (links to actual wallets below)
5. Mining Monero: https://getmonero.org/get-started/mining/ (last accessed Jan. 9, 2018)
6. Monero Mining Profitability Calculator: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=500&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=200&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1 (last accessed Jan. 9, 2018)
Monero should not be stored in exchanges. This is especially true for large amounts of Monero.
Monero can be stored in a "wallet". A wallet can be created online or you can purchase a cold-storage wallet for offline storage. Various options are produced below.
Always make sure you know how to backup your wallet and access your private key to prevent calamity in the event of a hardware failure.
- MyMonero: https://mymonero.com/#/ (I use this and it works great, just make sure you keep your password somewhere you won't lose it!)
3. Cryptocurrency Monero To Be Accepted By Musicians Such As Mariah Carey, G-Eazy, Sia For Holidays (Dec. 5, 2017): https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/12/05/cryptocurrency-monero-to-be-accepted-by-musicians-such-as-mariah-carey-g-eazy-sia-for-holidays/#75b65da960eb (last accessed Jan. 14, 2018)